SEE Salt and I got together recently to show you just how simple it is to throw a classy and charming cocktail party. Once you’ve got food and flowers covered, the party will be a breeze! Today, we’ll show you how to create the gorgeous floral garland we made in the video.
- Assorted fresh flowers with stems removed (about 12 per foot of garland)
- Large Embroidery Needle
- Embroidery floss
- Begin by threading one bloom about 6 inches into your piece of embroidery floss. Secure it by sewing in an “X” pattern and tying a knot.
- Thread the rest of your blooms as you would beads on a necklace until your garland meets your desired length.
- On the last bloom, secure using the same “X” pattern as your first flower.
- Hang on your tree, on your bar, on a menorah, across your table, or wherever your heart desires!
Don’t forget to stop by SEE Salt to learn how to make this amazing hot buttered rum!